Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe >
what's your weather like right now?

what's your weather like right now?

Reply Post New Topic

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 10-12-06 | 04:37 PM
  • how's that weather??

I hear it's snowing in Michigan

in the Portland metro area, it's a gorgeous 70 degrees and beautiful blue skies. Calm winds and not a cloud in sight.

The trees are all in the throws of turning and dropping.

I just love the mottled sun hitting the road thru the trees and the leaves swirling around behind me as I drive thru them

what's it like in your town?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 10-12-06 | 04:43 PM
  • I'm in Ohio and we had flurries this afternoon. So strange--the trees are still green and there were flurries!!

This weekend is supposed to be sunny and mid-50's. It's definitely fall here now.
  • amsarmom4 amsarmom4's Avatar 10-12-06 | 04:56 PM
  • I'm from Southern Ontario Canada, As I look out my window there are flurries(burr), but sunny too!? The trees have all changed color & are beautiful. It's suppose to con't snowing tonight & turn to rain tomorrow. I heard by Mon back to more seasonal weather, That makes me Happy
  • Brooke208 Brooke208's Avatar 10-12-06 | 05:01 PM
  • I'm in Michigan. It's definitely snowing. A huge flurry just stopped... I couldn't really even see across the parking lot through it. Now all of a sudden it's blue skies and sunny again. So weird! I don't mind it though. I love those first little fall snow flurries. As long as they go away and don't come back to December, that is!!

~Brooke~
  • MariahsMommy 10-12-06 | 06:03 PM
  • Its very nice here today in Northern California. In the low 80's I would guess. Sunny and still.