Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe >
what's your weather like right now?

what's your weather like right now?

Reply Post New Topic

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 10-12-06 | 04:37 PM
  • how's that weather??

I hear it's snowing in Michigan

in the Portland metro area, it's a gorgeous 70 degrees and beautiful blue skies. Calm winds and not a cloud in sight.

The trees are all in the throws of turning and dropping.

I just love the mottled sun hitting the road thru the trees and the leaves swirling around behind me as I drive thru them

what's it like in your town?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 10-12-06 | 04:43 PM
  • I'm in Ohio and we had flurries this afternoon. So strange--the trees are still green and there were flurries!!

This weekend is supposed to be sunny and mid-50's. It's definitely fall here now.
  • amsarmom4 amsarmom4's Avatar 10-12-06 | 04:56 PM
  • I'm from Southern Ontario Canada, As I look out my window there are flurries(burr), but sunny too!? The trees have all changed color & are beautiful. It's suppose to con't snowing tonight & turn to rain tomorrow. I heard by Mon back to more seasonal weather, That makes me Happy
  • Brooke208 Brooke208's Avatar 10-12-06 | 05:01 PM
  • I'm in Michigan. It's definitely snowing. A huge flurry just stopped... I couldn't really even see across the parking lot through it. Now all of a sudden it's blue skies and sunny again. So weird! I don't mind it though. I love those first little fall snow flurries. As long as they go away and don't come back to December, that is!!

~Brooke~
  • MariahsMommy 10-12-06 | 06:03 PM
  • Its very nice here today in Northern California. In the low 80's I would guess. Sunny and still.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!