Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe >
World Cup Soccer.....

World Cup Soccer.....

Reply Post New Topic

• DEE DEE's Avatar 06-14-06 | 09:11 PM
  • I am curious as to how many of you are following this? It is such a huge thing in the news right now but I really don't follow soccer much and was wondering how many people do???
  • MariahsMommy 06-14-06 | 09:22 PM
  • I haven't ever watched it
  • Natascha Natascha's Avatar 06-14-06 | 10:55 PM
  • I'm not follwing it, but I have watched some games.
    For some reason, I find it really neat the way they handle the ball. I really get into the games. And I'm not really into watching sports...I'd rather play them.
  • eek01 eek01's Avatar 06-15-06 | 09:12 PM
  • We dont really watch soccor. Dh is keeping up with it, since he loves all sports, but I havent seen a game.
  • GTSJMS GTSJMS's Avatar 06-15-06 | 10:35 PM
  • I don't know to much about soccer so I don't watch The World Cup. Now ask me about Nascar or football and then maybe I'll be able to add to the conversation.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo