Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    Corner Cafe »  

Pinterest Print Version

Dopey406 08-28-12 03:01 PM

Pinterest

I've been hooked on Pinterest for a little while now and today I'm working on a project to organize our kids' school papers. My hands are covered in Mod Podge and I'm keeping them crossed (hopefully they'll come uncrossed at some point? :uhoh: ) that this project works out!

Do you use Pinterest? Have you made anything of the recipes, projects, designs you've seen or do you just dream (like me most of the time)?

MrsS1stbaby 08-28-12 03:44 PM

I've been on there a couple times before, but I didn't create an account. I felt like I did not need another online community sucking me in, lol. I could see myself getting totally sucked in looking at dream houses, dream designs for rooms, organizational ideas for rooms (especially now that I have a smart phone) and then end up getting depressed at how lacking we are in our own home and don't have the money to do things like that. I already use Realtor.com if I need a dose of the blues. :)

But it did help give me ideas that I used when I made headbands with Hello Kitty bows on them for dd and her friends for b-day party this past July.

I have friends that are constantly sharing things they find on Pinterest onto FB, and it almost always is recipes/food!

DanieH 08-30-12 09:19 PM

Ive been using mostly to sell candles. But I have been adding folders of collections...some recipes, desserts and just random stuff.

Ageshka 12-14-17 05:49 AM

like Pinterest. There are a lot of cool cliparts.