Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Can't believe...

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 01-15-09 | 11:35 PM
  • I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Our listing on our house will expire on the 5th of February. We had 2 showings just in the past week and the people "didn't like the layout."
    Oh well... at least we have a place to live that we can afford right? At least we're not getting foreclosed on, right?
    We do have some money for renovations so I suppose we'll start there in the spring. DH pointed out that this way we will be able to make this house exactly what we want it to be, which is true. Another good thing is that we have one of the smaller homes on the street, so adding some square footage isn't going to make our house out of control for the neighborhood. We have an awesome backyard.
    I was hoping that at least one thing would work out. Oh well. Onward and upward!
  • BABYMOMMA3 01-15-09 | 11:45 PM
  • Good luck with the renovations. Keep you head up when you least expect it and when your not wanting it right away it will happen. You never know when your done you may not want to move afterall!!
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 01-16-09 | 12:02 AM
  • 6 months sure has flown by!
    But honestly, that's the 1/2 way mark for selling homes these days. They seem to all be selling on average around a year with the economy the way it is...

while living in a house that is being remodelled is not all that fun, the end result is delightful!

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 01-16-09 | 02:39 PM

•  
    If you blow out the back of the house and add on, you'll have a place you love and no reason to leave.