Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Coupons, Savings & Money Matters >
Closing a door/opening a window? Maybe?

Closing a door/opening a window? Maybe?

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 01-06-09 | 11:07 PM
  • We have another showing of our house tomorrow. We haven't had one since before Thanksgiving. This isn't exactly the best time (especially given the fact that we haven't had a showing since before Thanksgiving!) with everything going on with me, and with Josh coming home sick with the throw-ups today... but we decided to do our best to get it ready and if someone really is interested they'll look beyond the extra toy here or there.
    We saw someone sitting outside our house in their car for a really long time a couple days ago. It was kinda freaky except I actually came outside to get something from my mom (she'd pulled in the driveway) and they didn't drive away or anything, and my mom waved, and they waved back, so I'm guessing it was people looking at the house.
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 01-07-09 | 12:16 AM
  • gosh. wouldn't that be wonderful if something came of the showing!?!?

you sure do have every possible thing happening all at once. I really give you a big pat for seemingly keeping it all together so well. Sick kids, the whole pregnancy thing, the house on the market, the economy. Its hard to positive with that much going on.

and

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 01-07-09 | 10:43 AM

•  

Good Luck!
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 01-07-09 | 10:50 AM

•  

My brother called me yesterday. He has a house that has been sitting empty (well it's furnished) on the water for over 2 years other than them occasionally spending a night or two there and doing yard work etc. It's not even on the market and someone just called out of the blue and offered them a GREAT price for it and they accepted it.

I hope this is the start of good things for 2009!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 01-07-09 | 11:50 AM
  • This would definitely be a positive development for you right now. I'll keep my

that this is the buyer you've been waiting for and that you get a great offer!!