Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

coupons?

Reply Post New Topic

• Sheri Sheri's Avatar 05-23-11 | 10:43 AM
  • Do you use them?
    Anyone watch the coupon show (can't remember the name) on TLC? They get a ton of free groceries!!

I use them sometimes. I'd love to be able to double up on coupons but they don't allow it here...
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 05-23-11 | 10:50 AM
  • I've saw lots of people on facebook posting about couponing... it's the 'in' thing to do now. I have a friend who coupons and Walgreens and CVS and ends up with free stuff all the time or spending less than $5 and getting bags full of stuff... she will tell you though that couponing is VERY time consuming no matter how good you are at it... I'm too lazy!
2 Users Says Thank You
MrsS1stbaby (02-06-12), Sheri (05-23-11)
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 05-23-11 | 11:01 AM
  • My neighbor does it and she has a knack for it. She also has the time since she doesn't work and is not involved in sports for her kids etc. I don't have the time. If I have a coupon yes I'll use it but I don't wait to buy things till I have one, I don't go all over the place to different stores to use them and I don't go out of my way to acquire them.

2 Users Says Thank You
MrsS1stbaby (02-06-12), Sheri (05-23-11)
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 05-23-11 | 11:04 AM
  • I use coupons but wish I didn't have to. They are so time consuming and also just a plain pain in the butt. I love the rush of a good deal, but I hate how invested I am in it. If I forget a coupon, or it goes on sale the next day I get REALLY upset with myself. LOL!

It is sad but true. Until I start working again, it is just part of my "job" but I hate it.
Thank you Patience!
Sheri (05-23-11)
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 05-23-11 | 11:36 AM
  • Right- I forgot that the women from the show put in lots of hours inorder to receive those deals...

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work