Baby Corner

Old 01-15-08, 02:36 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 7824.55%
Talking Free TMMO book

was listening today to Dave Ramsey's podcast from 1/10/08 - he has asked for help with something, and in return he will send you his Total Money Makeover book.

Apparently he needs credit cards to cut up on stage at his live performances. If you send him 5 credit cards, he will send you his book for free. He said to make sure the accounts are closed, and maybe put a hole punch thru the card to make it clear to anyone who sees it that it's no longer valid.

So close those credit card accounts, send Dave 5 cards, and get on your way to living debt free. I love this guy - he has completely changed my family's relationship with money.

Here's the address:

The Lampo Group
1749 Mallory Lane
Suite 100
Brentwood, TN 37027

You should include a note with your name and address, and a reference to the 1/10 show.

Old 01-15-08, 02:43 PM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Awesome

Old 01-15-08, 09:07 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 10.91%

Dang!!! My mom spent the $$$ and already bought it for me!!

Latest Articles
Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

Baby Bottles: Which Ones Should You Choose?
When buying baby bottles, there is a vast array of choices for expectant Moms to choose from. Here are some considerations for making this important purchase.

Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets During Pregnant
If you are pregnant with celiac disease, you will need to take extra precautions to make sure you are eating healthy, and getting enough nutrients when eating a gluten free diet.

Baby's First Book: Some Top Choices for Parents
Choosing baby's first book might seem like a daunting task, but the important thing is that you begin early. Here are several of our baby book favorites.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools