Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Coupons, Savings & Money Matters Gonna try my hand at "couponing"

Gonna try my hand at "couponing"

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 02-07-12, 11:53 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 19220%

I started to check out all the coupon sites now that Im unemployed. Ive noticed most of them have the same coupons. I remember over a year ago I was behind this woman who had TONS of printout coupons. I was so aggravated since it took forever, but save a heck of a lot of money. She mentioned couponmom is where she got them. Theres def a system for this, but I dont have the time and patience for it. I try to print coupons out that I know I need or will only use if it goes on sale. Thats when I try to use my coupons.

Old 02-07-12, 12:36 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

Any of you shop at Vons? I just heard an adv....you go online to the Vons website & click on the coupons & they get added to your VonsCard.

Although it would be alot easier if the coupon price would be automatic instead of having to go online! :irked.

Old 02-07-12, 04:28 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Well, I ended up having to cancel the workshop. I forgot my nephew's 1st birthday party is that day.

After reading more on some the blog-following sites that are geared to our local stores, getting tips from you all and a friend, I am thinking this may be too much for me to handle, lol!

But I am going to try and shop the sales better, make smarter lists around those sales, and get my printer up & running again so I can take advantage of printable fee coupon sites, and perhaps even start shopping on a regular schedule instead of just when my pantry and freezer is empty.

I think after our last trip, which I let Dh do by himself, I was just shell-shocked!

Lesson #1- don't let the husband do the shopping!

Old 02-09-12, 10:26 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2420%

I love to coupon... big into it right now... love love to do it... look me up on facebook if you need some help.... ADDICTED!

Old 06-23-12, 03:44 PM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 49750%

i LOVE coupons! Save even 50 cent? Why not! Especially love coupons on diapers!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools