Baby Corner

Old 03-12-09, 12:45 AM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%

He doesnt' want such a small car (he's a large guy... tall and wide...), it's a 2 door Pontiac Sunbird, otherwise I'd have no problem selling it to him

I think I will wait another day or two and approach dh with this again... I will bring up that it will be slightly less to pay for ins (extra money in our pocket!), one tank less of gas, one car less for oil changes, and one less car to worry about breaking down! The only bad thing is that the one handle (driver side) is broken. You can still use it, but you have to kinda mess with it to be able to open the door. And it's OLD. I think I'll look up the two websites listed here to help my "fight to get rid of the car"

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools