Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I Have A Confession

Reply Post New Topic

• Susan Susan's Avatar 08-24-06 | 04:19 PM
  • i think i am a shop a holic too but it comes in spurts when i need to do a littoe retail therapy ..it's mostly clothes for the kids and things for the house

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-24-06 | 04:21 PM
  • I call it retail therapy as well, for some reason it makes me feel good to spend money...
  • DEE DEE's Avatar 08-24-06 | 04:33 PM
  • I am a TOTAL shopaholic too. I am HORRIBLE and need help too. I do want to joint he "just say no" campaign. I leave the office during lunch and what do I do, GO SHOPPING!!!! There are times when I go home in the evening and what do I do? SHOP ONLINE! Good grief! I did start selling on Ebay to support my habit which totally helps but there is so much more I could be doing with that money. The only thing that saves me is that part of the time I am shopping for stuff to resell on Ebay and I'm a HUGE clearance shopper....if I wasn't DH and I would be in a world of hurt.

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-24-06 | 04:39 PM
  • We should have a "Just Say No Board" and the Confession Board that Deanna mentioned!
  • DEE DEE's Avatar 08-24-06 | 04:41 PM
  • Quote de brats647
    We should have a "Just Say No Board" and the Confession Board that Deanna mentioned!
    We should! I need to "just say no" but I have a way of justifying just about everything.