Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Laundry room windfall!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• tryinfr3rd tryinfr3rd's Avatar 12-19-06 | 12:52 PM
  • ok so you guys have probably all been doing laundry at one time or another and found some money right? some change or a dollar or maybe even a bigger bill like a $5 or $10 or $20?? well you are never gonna believe what I found in my laundry room sunday afternoon......$200!!!!!!!

On the floor, 2 $100 dollar bills folded together, underneath a pile of dh's work clothes! I about died! I went outside to show dh, at first he had no idea where it could have come from, but he is known for forgetting about things in his pocket (Im forever finding business cards, ear plugs, lighters *not cause he smokes cause he lights fires outside to burn stuff then leaves the lighter in his pocket* etc etc, in my washer) anyways he finally figured out it was some money BIL had paid him from some work he did for them this last summer, when I found the money I had just lifted up some work jeans that had been shoved behind the laundry room door, so apparently they had been missed for a couple months and dh totally forgot about the money!!

so I am gonna use the money to finish up Xmas shopping, if you remember I had my big splurge with our new puppy so I was gonna cut it close, so this really helped!!

Anyways just had to share I thought that was too funny

My mom goes "wow Im excited if I find a dollar in my laundry room!"

Last edited by tryinfr3rd; 12-19-06 at 12:54 PM..
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 12-19-06 | 01:26 PM

•  
    That's AWESOME! I'm gonna go check MY laundry room right now!

• Susan Susan's Avatar 12-19-06 | 01:37 PM
  • wow..that's great!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 12-19-06 | 02:45 PM
  • Nope, just $200 worth of dirty laundry in my laundry room.

• Janine Janine's Avatar 12-19-06 | 03:13 PM
  • That is awesome...wish I could find somethign like that! My dogs would eat anything that ended up on my laundry room floor though!