Baby Corner

Old 08-08-08, 03:48 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default Make that...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make that TWO showings! Both tomorrow! Whoo hoo!

Old 08-08-08, 03:49 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

Oh yeah, baby!!! You'd better start scheduling some showings of your own in your hunt for new digs!!

Thank you Dopey406!
3Princes (08-08-08)

Old 08-08-08, 03:54 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

That's what dh and I keep saying. It's going to sell for the pure fact that we don't have a solid plan of where we're actually going to end up. I'm a planner to the nth degree so not knowing exactly what house we want is very different for us.
I only HOPE that we have that problem!

Old 08-08-08, 08:13 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

rolling rolling rolling!!

time to start narrowing down your own home shopping list and thinking about placing contingent offers (contingent on the sale of your house etc)
Thank you skyqueen!
3Princes (08-08-08)

Old 08-08-08, 10:05 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

What I'm excited about is that the kitchen is small-- it's a galley kitchen but we totally updated it and everything, but we showed 2 pics of it in the listing and the ppl are still coming to see it! The only room she didn't take a pic of is the family room, because we are using it for a toy room right now. But it is cleaned up nicely and has brand new berber carpeting in it.

Latest Articles
Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

Male Fertility Also Affected by Weight
Research is now finding that overweight men may also have trouble conceiving. Find out why.

When Your Pregnancy Weight is a Big Deal and When it’s Not
Women have always been worried about weight gain during pregnancy. However, is it really a cause for concern in your situation? Here are some guidelines on when to worry about pregnancy weight, and when to not worry.

10 Tips to Lose the Baby Weight By Eating Healthy
After your baby is born, you may want to jump right into losing the pregnancy weight. Nutrition plays a vital role in losing the baby weight. Here are 10 tips to help you get started!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools