Baby Corner

Old 01-14-07, 12:11 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Here's a link to our wedding pictures.

Last edited by Janine; 01-14-07 at 12:15 PM.

Old 01-14-07, 01:00 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I honestly don't know a total on our wedding, but i would say less then $10K. My inlaws paid for the hall ($?)and ceramony which was at our church and MIL worked there and the minister handed MIL the check back and told her to pay the janitor and that was it and cake was around $100 as a friend of FIL made it. My parents paid for my dress $500 including alterations and was a size 12 which had to be tailored to fit me but it was the last one of a discontiuned dress and was "the dress" , our flowers i say we paid 150-200 for and I did the araingments bouquets and botiners. A friend of MILs did our photos and our best mans brother did the video which our best man has packed away somewhere and I have only watched it once but he promices he still has it. We got married 2 weeks after i graduated high school so our honeymoon was a night in the local hotel as we had to put money down on an apartment which i was told wasn;t done when in deed it was, I thought we were going to do it and we walked in the building and DH handed me the key to our apartment.

Old 01-14-07, 01:11 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

this is what i already have scanned.
here is our wedding party, the ring bearer is BIL the other little boy is my brother, the flower girl is my couison and the little girl is SIL the 2 brides maids are my sisters. but you can see our flowers

her

e is DH and I and my parents but you can see all of my dress

Old 01-15-07, 01:44 AM
Lucas' Mommy

Thanked 25 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

We got married in Dec 1992. I think we spent about $4K for the wedding and the honeymoon. I made my dress, two of the bridesmaid dresses and the flowergirl's dress, my sister made her dress, and my mom made the other bridesmaid dress (4 bridesmaids + flowergirl). We did silk flowers and my sister did all the flower arranging AND my cake. One of my brothers did the photography and friends videotaped using the church's in-house system. It was an early afternoon wedding with a simple cake and punch reception and approx 75-100 guests.
Our honeymoon was a 5 night stay in a cabin in Estes Park, CO and cost approx $150/night. I thought that was extravagant!
We were able to go back to Estes Park for our 10 anniversary and stay in the exact cabin we had honeymooned in. That was too cool. Maybe we'll get to do it again for our 20th!

My dress (I think it cost around $250 and about 6 months
to make between classes in my final semester of college) :

Some detail of the dress. (The wide lace that framed the V and went on my sleeves
cost almost as much as all the rest of the materials for the dress.):

The wedding party. My sister is on the far left, DH's brother in the back on the right
and his sister front right. His youngest sister (3 at the time) was our flowergirl &
she was not wanting to cooperate for pictures. Her dress matched the bridesmaids.
Front left is my niece and the rest of our attendants were friends from highschool and college.
This picture also shows the flower arrangements my sister made.

The cake my sister made:
(She also made the groom's cake, but I don't have a picture of it.)

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools