Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Coupons, Savings & Money Matters >
What would you do for money??

What would you do for money??

Reply Post New Topic

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 05-29-07 | 03:19 PM
  • See if you see eye-to-eye with other who were asked the same questions!!

• Janine Janine's Avatar 05-29-07 | 03:29 PM
  • I got 26/30.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 05-29-07 | 03:37 PM
  • I got a 23 out of 30.

--------------------------------------------

25-30: You'll rarely be surprised by your friends', relatives' and co-workers' ethics.

19-24: Expect some bumps in the road with friends, relatives and co-workers who don't see eye to eye with you when it comes to money and ethics.

9-18: Expect a lot of bumps in the road with friends, relatives and co-workers who don't see eye to eye with you when it comes to money and ethics.

0-8: What planet are you from? Seriously, be prepared to be disappointed in the money-and-ethics-related behavior and beliefs of most of the people with whom you cross paths.
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 05-29-07 | 04:14 PM
  • Your final score: 25 out of 30

~*~*~*~*~*~*
    25-30: You'll rarely be surprised by your friends', relatives' and co-workers' ethics.
    19-24: Expect some bumps in the road with friends, relatives and co-workers who don't see eye to eye with you when it comes to money and ethics.
    9-18: Expect a lot of bumps in the road with friends, relatives and co-workers who don't see eye to eye with you when it comes to money and ethics.
    0-8: What planet are you from? Seriously, be prepared to be disappointed in the money-and-ethics-related behavior and beliefs of most of the people with whom you cross paths.
  • DEE DEE's Avatar 05-29-07 | 05:04 PM
  • I got 23 out of 30.