Old 10-19-09, 08:41 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Who knew food shopping

could be exciting???
I recently received a coupon mailer from a local shop rite-a few minutes farther away than I usually go to shop, but the coupons were good, so I have been checking their circular and going once a week. (I am lucky enough to have a ton of shopping very close by-this store is about 8 minutes away-my regular store is about 3).

So, they sent me (4) coupons for $10 off a $40 order-one per week.
A freebie coupon for each week-free bag of potatoes, free Tropicana OJ, Free dozen eggs and Free half gallon of Friendly's ice cream

I have gone each week and spent just enough to use the $10 coupon and to get the freebie. I have made the $40 order consist mostly of whatever is on sale that week. I have gotten some pretty good buys and I hate to say it, but it was all pretty exciting! I even spent my $40 on things that qualified me for a free set of cookware one week from Proctor and Gamble (shipping was included too!)

My favorite buy for today was a combo pack of meats-(2) 3 pound roasts for pot roast and 3 pounds of stew meat at .99 a pound! I am having cheap pot roast tomorrow with my free potatoes from last week!

I am so upset that the $10 coupons have run out-I will probably keep going back for sale items anyway-I liked the store. I guess the marketing ploy worked!

Old 10-19-09, 08:49 PM
Lovin My Family!

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I love deals like that. I have gotten some really good deals and saved a ton of money hitting sales and using coupons at the same time lately. I have to say, I get really excited about things like that too!!!

Old 10-19-09, 09:13 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

I love my coupons and sales flyers.

Sounds like you got some awesome deals. It really is exciting to save some money on things you want and need.

Old 10-19-09, 11:37 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

Wow--you've made out like a thief!!

Excellent!!

Since you used those coupons, don't be surprised if you get more since they know it worked!

Old 10-27-09, 03:06 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 19220%

I love those coupons! Surprisingly, I dont get them in the mail, but a coworker gives me his and he doesnt even have a shoprite card...Maybe...thats it...mailing it to homes that doesnt have a supercard to get more customers. Never thought of it that way.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools