Baby Corner

Old 03-27-08, 12:17 AM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default 3/26 SPOILERS

Spoilers from tonight's results show below. You've been warned.

Did anyone else think it was crazy that Syesha was in the bottom three? I thought she did a fantastic job last night, and I couldn't believe the voting public didn't think so. I was pretty sure she was safe too even when they announced she was in the bottom, but it was crazy for her to even be there.

On a side note, I was sad to see Chikeze go. I guess it's at the point though where everyone really is talented so it's just a matter of really weaning it down.

Old 03-27-08, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I agree about Syesha. There were about 4 that shouldve been in the bottom before her, imo.

Old 03-27-08, 12:40 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 86 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I was surprised about her too. Im kind of glad that Chikezie went...he was getting boring imo.

Old 03-27-08, 08:51 AM
Community Member

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Honestly, her song bored me when she sang. I actually fast forwarded threw hers, Jason's, and for the first time David A's!!
Like Paula said though someone's going to have to go each week and it's going to truly go by song choice and preformance. I thought the 3 in the bottom didn't have a strong week. I do like when Chikezie would make a song his own ... he did that awhile back and I loved it. It's just not a time to play it safe.

Old 03-27-08, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian
It's just not a time to play it safe.
Exactly

Latest Articles
Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools