Baby Corner

Old 12-14-04, 11:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Default amazing race abuser!

did anyone see amazing race tonight. it verified to me that john (i think that's his name, richard simons looks alike) is abusive toward victoria. she nearly knocked her in the face. my dh and i were in shock! he's such an ass!!!! i hope they loose soon, she needs to leave him.

Old 12-15-04, 12:14 AM
Isabella's Auntie

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

I can't stand him!! I thought I saw him push her before the checked in because she jerked to the side and the host gave him some nasty looks. I felt so bad for her...I don't understand why she's with him.

Old 12-15-04, 01:32 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

I honestly think that couple should be disqualified from the show due to the fact that the guy is very abusive towards his wife. I cannot believe how he freaked out over coming in second. What a loser and if Victoria had any sense it would be to leave that guy as soon as possible. I kind of fear for what will happen if they did come in last. Shame on him...its only a game. I hope they don't have kids..can you imagine what their home life must be like. There is no excuse for his behavior. Its too bad they can't look at that older couple and see the example the other couple have set. Even thought they knew they were last, they still had a great smile on their faces and all they cared about was how proud they were of each other. I think Phil was truly disgusted with Jon.

Old 12-20-04, 09:10 PM
Proud Momma & Happy Wife

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

my DH and I feel that Bolo needs to kick his arse ! or even Bolo's wife can do it

Latest Articles
10 Car Seat Mistakes Most Parents Make
Studies show that many parents make these 10 common mistakes. Find out how to make sure your baby's car seat is safe.

Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools