Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Entertainment The Apprentice 12/9 AND Survivor SPOILER!!

The Apprentice 12/9 AND Survivor SPOILER!!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 12-09-04, 11:11 PM
Isabella's Auntie

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default The Apprentice 12/9 AND Survivor SPOILER!!

Ok I am having trouble getting on the boards so I'm doing 2 at once

Survivor...I was laughing my A$$ off when they showed the last vote for Julie..Eliza had the smuggest look on her face when she thought it would be Twila..it was PRICELESS! But if he's smart he'll break up Twila and Scout.

Apprentice....I can't believe he fired Kevin..I thought he would at least fire Jen first! And then her let Sandy go...I wanted it to be Kevin and Kelly or Kelly and Sandy in the final 2. I am pretty sure that Kelly will win this one though...looks like Jen's having problems already

Old 12-09-04, 11:32 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Elizas face was priceless. I have not like her from the beginning. I was hoping she would be gone. Oh well.I still loved the look on her face

Old 12-10-04, 04:07 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

I think that it would be in Chrises best interest to keep twyla and scout together for the final three. He has a better chance with the jury at gettin the money with either woman. If he kept Eliza it would be a tough call. Both Twila and Scout have wronged so many on the jury, I don't think they would give either of them the money and Eliza still hasn't done a darn thing to prove she is worthy of the money. Did you see how she still hasn't caught the pig? I agree the look on her face was priceless! She was so sure that Twila was going home and then WHAMMO! It definitely made my night.
As for Jen and the Apprentice, she is still using other people to do her work and not stepping up to the plate to lead. Unless the Polo event has real difficulty and it doesn't stop raining, there is no chance Jen is going to win. Go Kelly!

Old 12-10-04, 08:42 PM
Isabella's Auntie

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Quote:
I think that it would be in Chrises best interest to keep twyla and scout together for the final three
But if he doesn't win the deciding spot (where he can choose who he wants to sit beside him in the final 2) then you know Twila and Scout will choose each other. If it's Chris, Twila and Eliza in the final 3 (or scout instead of Eliza) then they will more likely pick Chris because they can't stand each other. So he needs to split them up IMO. I'm rooting for Chris now!!

Old 12-11-04, 05:32 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

Thats true..but if it is a physical challenge his biggest competitor will be twyla and not Scout. It is a tough call. I too am Rooting for Chris just because he didn't have to use power to succeed.

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools