Baby Corner

Old 03-03-09, 02:33 PM
is Uber Busy...
Kaleb's Mom

Thanked 126 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

It does appear that something changed after he proposed to Melissa. This is from usmagazine.

Quote:
So what went wrong with Melissa?

After he proposed to her, he said they spent six weeks together before taping the After the Rose special.

"What really happened is, the chemistry was completely different, the relationship was completely different," he said. "The openness and how we reacted and related to each other and the conversations, which were so great on the show, were completely different."

See which Bachelor couples are still together

(Kimmel asked Mesnick why he didn't just date her after the finale, in lieu of proposing. But Mesnick said he just got caught up. "Everything I was ever looking for, at that time in my life, was Melissa," he explained. "On that very last day, that was exactly what I wanted.")

Asked if he and Molly are still together, Mesnick said, "Yes, absolutely."

Wedding plans?

"There is no talk about that," he said. "We're taking it at our own pace."
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jason...-winner-200933

This from People:

Quote:
Jason says he would have preferred to have delivered the news to Rycroft off camera.

“There were things I needed to tell her in person and I was not allowed to see her. That was part of the deal. I signed up for it in my contract. Your relationship is — good and bad — in front of everybody,” says Mesnick, who talked exclusively to PEOPLE about the surprising turn of events.
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/03...s-topheadlines

Last edited by AmyW; 03-03-09 at 03:05 PM.

Old 03-03-09, 05:43 PM
Mom to Lauren & Nicholas

Thanked 113 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well I think Melissa said it best last night when she called him a ba$tard.

Old 03-03-09, 08:21 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

I felt like Melissa knew that something was wrong but he never gave her a real answer to "what happened?" I don't think she made this drastic change or anything, or he would have come out with the details.

I just think he's a doofus. I think DeAnna's "don't follow your heart. Lead your heart" speech persuaded him to pick Melissa, and I think Molly saying "you're making a big mistake" speech made him decide he should have picked her and he really was making a mistake.

I loved him but now I just think he is exactly like DeAnna.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools