Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Entertainment >
Big Brother 7

Big Brother 7

Reply Post New Topic

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 07-14-06 | 04:45 PM
  • I know, I voted Danielle, but I really wanted Allison to go....glad she went...I figured the houseguests would see Danielle as a bigger competitor!
  • DEE DEE's Avatar 07-14-06 | 04:55 PM
  • Quote de brats647
    I know, I voted Danielle, but I really wanted Allison to go....glad she went...I figured the houseguests would see Danielle as a bigger competitor!
    I was afraid that would be the case too but I still voted for Allison because she was the bigger b*tch!
  • Beckamarie2 Beckamarie2's Avatar 07-14-06 | 05:25 PM
  • I am happy she left too.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 07-14-06 | 06:09 PM
  • Ok was anyone else totally over her interview with Julie? Five minutes before they are showing her talk about what a hard-ass b&$*# she is and how she is going to come back 10 fold and they won't know what hit them blahblahblah... and then she is all prissy sweet as pie, I have grown up and I am a different person blahblahblah. And then Julie was all talking about how she wasn't flirting with anyone... HELLO they were only there for 11 days! I say if she was in there for another week she would have been throwing herself at all the men.
  • Beckamarie2 Beckamarie2's Avatar 07-15-06 | 06:17 PM
  • I was ready to too. She did tell one of the guys they could feel her boob if they kept her in the game. She was sitting on the stool in the kitchen and there were about 3 of the guys in there. I am so glad she is gone