Baby Corner

Old 09-02-04, 06:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Red face big brother shocker

i was looking at my dish channel guide and under big brother tonight it says "the houseguests are shocked to find out that two houseguests will be eliminated this week, the first goes tonight"
i'm confused??? will they vote someone else out on saturday? i can't wait to see. has anyone heard anything about this?

Old 09-02-04, 07:48 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

haven't heard about that! It will be interesting to see how it unfolds tonight.

Old 09-02-04, 10:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

The 2nd eviction is Saturday night. I guess Drew doesn't get to be HOH for the week, only 2 days. Does this have anything to do with Survivor being in the same time slot? If that's the case the Big Brother will be ending in the next couple of weeks.

Old 09-02-04, 10:23 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

well it just ended and yes someone will be voted out on sat. that is all i am saying just incase some of the others haven't seen tonight s show

Latest Articles
Traditional Chinese Medicine For Fertility and During Pregnancy
Traditional Chinese medicine can be used to help you conceive, and also during your pregnancy. But, what are the risks? Plus: Did you know you can tell if you are pregnant by checking your pulse?

Antibiotics Used During Pregnancy Linked to Child Obesity
A new study from Columbia University has found that antibiotic use during pregnancy is linked to later child obesity.

Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools