Baby Corner

Old 07-19-05, 01:43 AM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1220%
Arrow Big Brother watchers

Am I the only one or is Eric bugging the crap out of anyone else? He is way too bossy and acting like the house is his own personal fire station to run. I wish he wasn't HOH this week so someone could vote him out.

Old 07-19-05, 01:52 AM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

yes!! omg he's annoying and seems to think he is the one in charge, and that girl janelle was right, he cries at every little thing, seems almost fake, just my opinion.And a little too bossy for my taste, this early in the game, but that might just be his strategy
edited to add:boy my life is lame, i have seen every season of big brother so far, i havent made my decisions yet on who i really like or dislike yet but if he wants to last in this game he better watch his step, sometimes if you start out too strong it can backfire on you.(i hope)

Last edited by kendallgracesmom; 07-19-05 at 01:55 AM.

Old 07-19-05, 10:32 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

He is on a huge power trip! I think he's making some big mistakes. I can't wait to watch tonight!

Old 07-19-05, 08:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm a Big Brother fan also!

I liked Eric in the first episode but now I can't stand him.

I actually want Kaysar to win. He's extremely smart.

Will it be on tonight with President Bush being on?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools