Baby Corner

Old 01-11-11, 09:31 AM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 4.9%
Question Dawn (dhortonh)

I saw you posted the number of pages for each of your books on the reading list. Do you have a goal for the pages challenge this year, or should I just leave your goal blank?

Old 01-11-11, 01:36 PM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Weekly Activity 25.31%

Nice to see you back around Dawn!

Old 01-24-11, 03:43 AM
Mommy to One

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Rudi just leave it blank. I don't know how much reading I will be doing with running 2 businesses, being a Girl Scout Leader and keeping up with Natalee's other activities. Thanks Michelle.I am gong to try to show up more often.

Old 02-01-11, 02:14 AM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 4.9%

You sound a little busy

Old 02-01-11, 02:17 AM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 4.9%
Smile Too bad we didn't read this one in December

Thanks again to Laura for sending me Scenes from a Holiday by Laurie Graff, Caren Lissner and Melanie Murray. While certainly not a great cerebral tome, it's a fun collection of three short chick-lit novels centered around the holidays. The best one was the Caren Lissner story, another look at the heroine from Carrie Pilby (I think at least Michelle has read that one). Maybe we'll put it on the list for next December!

From Booklist
Just in time for the holidays, Red Dress Ink offers a compilation of three holiday-themed novellas revolving around Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. Nikki Heller, the heroine of Laurie Graff's tale, is reluctant to marry her devoted boyfriend, Mark, until a knock on the head puts her in a coma, and she finds herself dating some truly bad men and getting to the heart of her fear of committing. Caren Lissner's lovable heroine Carrie Pilby returns, ready for a new chance at love after being dumped by her actor boyfriend. She makes a resolution to find someone more like her, but the result isn't exactly what she bargained for. Melanie Murray's offering finds Emma Townsend leaving New York and her blue-blooded boyfriend to go home to Vermont for Christmas, and she is surprised when the trip reunites her with her high-school crush, reigniting old feelings. Readers will enjoy each of these delightful tales from three strong romance writers. Kristine Huntley
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools