Old 10-24-12, 01:45 PM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 49750%
Default Halloween Time!

HAPPY HALL0WEEN !

So Molly is 7 months old and I'm wanting to dress her up for Halloween. Not only that but I am going to take her by a church for trunk or treats the night before and then also (early evening) trick or treating on the night of [Halloween] in my grandmother's subdivision.

I KNOW she is too young for any candy, but it's her first Halloween, and i want to dress her up and 'Show her off' i suppose.

Have any of you done this too with your child's first Halloween as a baby? Or am i going 'too far' with the Holidays?

P.S.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Last edited by MollysMommy; 10-24-12 at 01:47 PM.

Old 10-24-12, 02:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 108 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 37420%

We dressed up all three of ours for thier first halloween.

Kaydence was a pumkin in a patch of real pumpkins in a wagon! Theron was a duck. Alicia was a "old time baby" (bonnet, etc.)

Old 10-24-12, 02:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Weekly Activity 49750%

awww love that pumpkin idea! Creative!

Old 10-26-12, 12:57 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

With our first, I did not see the point and she did not dress-up for Halloween or go trick or treating until she was 2 years old. Actually, she still has never actually been trick or treating- that 1st time was at the zoo, and last year we did a trunk or treat at a church. Since we were taking her to the trunk or treat, along with her new baby brother, I found an easy & cute way to include him, even though he was only 5 months old. She was a pumpkin, so I dressed him up as Linus, complete with a red & black striped onesie and blue blanket.

This year, my dd wants to be a clock. We were going to try and match her brother to her costume, but since he hates wearing things on his head and he currently has a boo-boo on his nose, we decided to make him a "UFC Championship Winner." He's got some gym shorts, a hoodie (could NOT find a rode for him!) and I am going to make a little "championship" belt. I was even going to use some eyeshadow to make it look like he has a black eye, lol!

Old 10-29-12, 01:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Weekly Activity 49750%

I LOVE those ideas! I may not take her now because it's suppose to be really cold :/

Latest Articles
Out of the Mouth of Babes: Preventing Embarrassing Toddler Moments
Your toddler's ears are amazing! They hear everything, and replays like a tape recorder. Here are a few tips to prevent your toddler from replaying the embarrassing recorded words he hears.

Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools