Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Entertainment I think my favorite idols are...

I think my favorite idols are...

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-08-08, 11:31 AM
is Uber Busy...
Kaleb's Mom

Thanked 126 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Wink I think my favorite idols are...

David Cook and Michael Johns. Both of them perform so well and they are sooo goodlooking! Between the two I honestly think that David Cook is the better performer. He just gets better and better every week. He is very good at mixing songs up and churning out something as good (if not better). He seems such a natural to the stage. He looks like he is really comfortable up there performing in front of so many people. Simon makes me crazy when he criticizes him because he is really good. I can see Simon making useful pertinent comments that will help the performers but sometimes I think he takes it to a personal level. (ie. when he criticizes their clothing or their hairstyles) But I also believe that AI wouldn't be AI without Simon. I really like him even though he does make me grumpy sometimes.

Old 04-08-08, 11:38 AM
Eric & Ty's Mommy

Thanked 113 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

i like them both too, but i really think David A is going to take it! I love him too, he is so cute! he just looks like a really nice kid, kwim

Old 04-08-08, 11:49 AM
is Uber Busy...
Kaleb's Mom

Thanked 126 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

I love David A. He does seem like a good kid. He is sooo talented and so humble. The only thing that I think he has going against him is his youth. I think even if he doesn't win this competitionl, I think he will get a record contract out of it. He deserves it. He is just a dollbaby. I've been wanting to adopt him since this first started.

Latest Articles
Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

Pregnancy Loss: Don’t Suffer in Silence
Coping with a pregnancy loss is just as devastating as losing a loved one.

Should Pregnant Women Who Drink Alcohol Go to Jail?
The controversy over pregnant women drinking alcohol continues, but should they go to jail for it?

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools