Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Entertainment Okay question for the ladies who post on here

Okay question for the ladies who post on here

View Poll Results: How do you feel about post containing show info before all zones clear?
Would like people to wait till all time zones are clear before posting. 1 4.17%
Doesn't bother me. 8 33.33%
It doesn't really bother me, but would like for the subject/title to say something about having show info.(ie: spoiler) 15 62.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-09-04, 01:51 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 6 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Okay question for the ladies who post on here

I wanted to know how you all feel about having posts that talk about shows prior to all time zones clearing. I know that some people are on here till right before the show starts in their time zones and I just dont want to spoil anything for them. So what I am going to do is set up a poll and have you ladies tell me how you feel about it. If you have any questions let me know.

Last edited by Amy; 11-22-04 at 11:00 PM.

Old 04-09-04, 03:39 PM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I often times will come post about something as soon as I see it on the show because if I don't then I will forget about it later. When I do post in such an instance though I do try to keep the content of my message as general and vague as possible. I think that if you are going to post something significant to a show that might not have aired everywhere yet you should either keep with the generalization and vagueness or simply title "spoiler" in your subject heading.

Great post idea, Terri!

Old 04-09-04, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Rebekah

Old 04-09-04, 07:45 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Since I'm west coast and this happens frequently for me.
I can say --- I don't care really.
If I were worried about it being spoiled for me, I'd steer clear. It's that simple.
Also -
I think some people just can't help themselves though and WANT to get the spoilers

Old 04-10-04, 05:43 PM
is Jacque
Mom to 2 girls & 3 boys

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 30%

I don't care (I'm on the East coast though), but maybe a spoilers warning would be a good idea.

Latest Articles
The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools