Baby Corner

Old 04-29-11, 01:33 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

I have not been paying attention to it at all since they started the coverage months ago....b/c really...they had been dating FOREVER, they were engaged, they were not engaged, they set date, they didn't set a date, they broke up, they got back together. So when they are started talking about an actual wedding, I was like "about time!"

I agree with Patience; (real name is escaping me at the moment) it's kinda cool for a historical standpoint but cannot believe the emphasis the world puts on it. I think there are few countries where the king & queen still actually rule, but the USA is not obessed with their weddings.

That said, I did not even know it was today, so I turned on the TV to my normal local channel I like to get my weather & traffic and quickly realized almost every channel was showing the wedding. I did find a channel that was still doing normal news & watched that instead. I did see a clip of the bride & groom coming down the isle after they said their vows and have to agree that her dress is gorgeous. Oh and then I saw a clip of the queen and thought her outfit looked just like all the others she wears, along with the 2 women by her side. Do mothers and guests in Britain not change it up for a wedding? And what is with the hats??

Old 04-29-11, 02:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

It was on when I got up this morning. Her dress was beautiful! I have always loved weddings.

Old 04-29-11, 11:39 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2420%

I didn't get up to watch it but have watched clips of it all day and looked at lots of pictures. I think they are the sweetest couple and England deserves a couple with a long courtship and actual love. I loved watching it and dreaming of being a princess... all girls want to be princesses!

Old 05-01-11, 02:03 AM
Community Member

Thanked 175 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I DVR' the entire coverage on CNN, and watched it last night. I got sucked in and loved every minute of it. Princess Diana had the best seat in the house, looking down from heaven. They make a wonderful couple and Kate is quite stunning. I loved how they broke tradition and kissed twice. It truly was a magical day for them, and they deserved it!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools