Forums > Parent to Parent > Entertainment >
September's YA book is The Lost Crown by Sarah Elizabeth Miller

September's YA book is The Lost Crown by Sarah Elizabeth Miller

Reply Post New Topic

• onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 08-17-11 | 05:02 PM
  • Wow!! That is really awesome!!
  • SarahMillerBooks SarahMillerBooks's Avatar 08-18-11 | 12:26 PM
  • Quote de rudolphia
    Sarah, we would love to have you join us. I'll PM you with details.
    Thanks -- I got your message but I haven't posted enough to earn the right to send PMs myself! So...

This all sounds good. Timing shouldn't be a problem for me, as I'm free most evenings and tend to stay up until 11-12. I've got you penciled in for 10/5 at 9:30 (I'm on eastern time), so just let me know what date/time you settle on.

I'll try to do a trial run with the chat room sometime between now and then to make sure I know how to log in and that it's Mac compatible.

Meanwhile, I'll probably steer clear of posting in this thread -- I don't like to make readers feel like I'm reading over their shoulders.

Sarah
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 08-19-11 | 08:31 AM
  • I'm on a mac, so you shouldn't have a problem. We'll keep you posted on chat date!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 09-23-11 | 09:23 PM
  • I'm just checking in on everyone's availability for this chat. I'd like to get in touch with Sarah by Monday to give her the date and time of the chat.

Our normal chat date/time is Wednesday, October 5 at 8:30 Central (9:30 Eastern/7:30 Mountain/6:30 Pacific). Can everybody who plans to participate make that date, or should we look at alternative dates?
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 09-23-11 | 11:07 PM
  • My usual library did not havethisbook but the other library in town has one copy but I have been on the waiting list for weeks and have heard nothing. I will have to look for another place to get a copy so pushing it back might be helpful for me.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!