Baby Corner

Old 07-31-07, 10:16 PM
Isabella

Thanked 44 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default stop with the

I can't take them anymore. If one more person, especially Amber cries for another STUPID reason I am going to throw something at the TV!!!!

Old 07-31-07, 10:24 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 12%

I know what you mean! They need to get OVER it already!

Old 07-31-07, 10:37 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Totally, my gosh, Amber needs to stop crying it is so annoying...

Old 08-01-07, 12:04 AM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Weekly Activity 172%

I hear yah! She is driving me nuts with that. If I were HOH I would put her up just because of that.

Old 08-01-07, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Okay, so what did everyone think of the show last night? Did you enjoy it? Did you think that Dustin was being selfish, do you think Jen threw the question so noone else could win...

Personally I don't think I am a selfish person, but I would have done what Dustin did, you have such a little chance of actually being the final person in the BB house, so why not get something... and he is HOH, so he was able to nominate anyone that he wanted to, and he has said over and over his goal was to get Kail out even though she thinks she is just a pawn, which would make sense why he put someone more liked up against Kail...

I never thought Jameka was so religious till last night, and I was shocked that she thought she was meant to play the competition for a reason..and that being to take Jen off... I would have been happier when the nominations staying the same...oh well, now I guess Kail needs to go, although Nick wouldn't be a huge loss, except for the eye candy!

Latest Articles
28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools