Baby Corner

Old 08-26-12, 06:14 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 8607%
Wink The Vow

I rented this movie from the Redbox this weekend (DH edits videos in his basement home office so I hang out alone upstairs and watch movies) and I really enjoyed it! I thought it was going to be really crappy or super sappy but I was pleasantly surprised.

And then to learn it was inspired by a couple's true story made it even more enjoyable!

BUT--can you imagine being so in love with your spouse and then just forgetting everything about your life...and that person...and your marriage? How awful!!!!! It said the couple on which the movie was based endured that awful occurrence and she never regained her memory. Wow, I can't imagine!

Have you seen this movie? Did you enjoy it as much as I did?

Old 08-27-12, 03:35 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 6752%

That's that movie with Channing Tatum right? I haven't seen it yet, but I think he is so handsome and would watch it just for that! I didn't know that was based on a true story- I am def gonna watch it now!

Old 08-30-12, 08:36 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 530%

No, haven't seen it yet either but i know some friends that have and said it was a good movie, plan on watching it though.

Old 09-19-12, 03:04 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 6752%

So, we watched this a few weeks ago and I totally forget to come on her...but I loved it. But had a box of tissues next to me pretty much throughout the entire thing. I thought Channing Tatum was great in this movie. I went online and found out the couple that this was based had only been married a few months when the accident happened and that they were also very Christian and bonded over their faith. the woman pretty much doesn't remember meeting or dating him, or the wedding....which was only about 18 months of their life. Craziness! I also saw that they commented that they wish the movie had included that Christian-faith element as it was what bonded them together and allowed them to get through it.

Old 11-05-12, 10:59 AM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 4975%

I loved this movie. Couldn't imagine how they (real story) are dealing with this.
Incredibly sad and touching.
Didn't know more about the story as she(MrsS1stBaby) mentioned, but that is amazing.
Are they still together ?

Latest Articles
Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools