Baby Corner

Old 08-14-12, 12:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 46.86%
Default pregnant or not?

I have irregular periods. But I do believe that my last period started some where around July 22nd. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex July 29th and Aug 4th. I've been having what feels like light cramps and I've been running to the bathroom like crazy. Am I pregnant?

Old 08-14-12, 10:56 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 84.35%

Im not sure but I would say give it another week the take a test.

Old 08-14-12, 11:52 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 8066.54%

Your timing of sex on 8/4 would have been your best bet to get pregnant. I would wait another couple of days and test around Friday of this week. (I know, I know--waiting is killer!)

The Dollar Tree has incredibly sensitive tests and I've had a lot of luck with them. Even my OB has remarked about how sensitive they are. So if you're going to test early, they're the ones to get (and they're only $1!!).

Old 08-14-12, 11:52 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 46.86%

I've been having some light spotting and cramps today. I'm going to take a test tomorrow to see. There is no dollar tree near me but there is a family dollar near me.

Old 08-15-12, 02:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 37.49%

Okay, I last had sex on August 3rd. It's been 13 days since... I took a pregnancy test this evening it came out negative. I've had frequent urination, menstrual cramps (esp. tonight), I had back pain for a few days but that went away.. as well as breast tenderness. I am currently taking birth control but this is my first pack, so I heard you're suppose to be extremely cautious on your first back. I got in the heat of the moment and told my boyfriend to ejaculate in me. It's been 13 days since then? Any feed back? I'm not scared about being pregnant because I'm responsible and I would love my child more then anything. As well as a responsible and loyal boyfriend.. I'm actually really hoping I am. This is my first time ever posting lol, so sorry for the ranting. So curious!

Latest Articles
The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

Baby Bottles: Which Ones Should You Choose?
When buying baby bottles, there is a vast array of choices for expectant Moms to choose from. Here are some considerations for making this important purchase.

Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets During Pregnant
If you are pregnant with celiac disease, you will need to take extra precautions to make sure you are eating healthy, and getting enough nutrients when eating a gluten free diet.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools