Baby Corner

Old 11-19-05, 08:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default 12DPO and Neg..maybe

Hello all. Here is an update...I did not have a cyst. No idea why my bb's were so sore. AF arrived and my day 3's were good. I am on my 3rd IUI in 6 mths. I have to take a break between each try as my day 3 estrogen has been high the month after a try. So I try, then I break, I try, then break. So I am 12dpo and got a VERY faint line on a CVS brand after 20 minutes. The directions say not to read after 10 mins saying that any results after 10mins are invalid. I also used a dollar store test and got an even fainter imaginary line after 20 mins as well. I am not even sure was there as it seemed to disappear after an hour or so. I am tired, am having some pre period aches along with lower back ache for the past 4-5 days, and bb's are barely tender. I am on progesterone.

Does anyone know if CVS brands are subject to early evap lines? The old CVS tests that I used when conceiving Seth NEVER got an evap line. But I have used two different types of CVS brands both "remade" from the old ones and have gotten faint lines and no pg.

What kind of test do you all like? Oh, and how long post implantation does it take for the HCG to show up in urine?

I will keep testing...day 13

Jen

Old 11-20-05, 02:44 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I would be very leery of ANY lines read after the test limits!!! They are NOT always accurate...

Test again every morning till AF shows...

Old 11-21-05, 04:08 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That's enough for me to begin the dance of joy!!!!!!!! I loved the First Response Early tests - they now test as early as 5 days before AF is due! I *think* that it takes a good 3-5 days after implantation before even the earliest test might pick something up. TEST again with FMU and let us know! This is SOOOO exciting!!!

Old 11-21-05, 11:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

DON'T USE CVS BRAND!!! THE NEW DESIGN SUCKS AND GIVES FALSE HOPE!

Ok, enough ranting...all tests point negative. Am moving on...

Jen

Old 11-22-05, 12:08 AM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Never heard of that brand..must be a US thing...
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools