Baby Corner

Old 09-13-05, 11:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default update

Thank you ladies,

JagsAli - Congrats, once again, I am so happy for you, can't wait until you post updates.

lkeim - I am happy to say there is only one, hubby and I are so thrilled, w/ 13 frozen, we don't want to have all our buns in 1 oven, we are trying to space our attempts out, and hopefully use up all the embies, so we are so blessed. How are you doing?

MissyM - thanks for thinking of me, your such a sweetheart, how is everything w/ you.

Thanks for thinking of me sweet jjello, you are always so thoughtful.

Now for the update, there is 1 (praise God) healthy little bean right on target in there. I do have a swollen ovary that is measuring 7cm, this is why I am showing. My doctor says she will have to keep track of it and hopefully it will be gone at 12 wks. I go back on Oct 3rd for my next appt.
I am so happy and excited, I am just praying things go well for my little pea.

Wishing all you ladies the best and happy and healthy 9mths, jjello wishing you a BFP when you cycle.

Much Love
Trisha

Old 09-14-05, 01:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

That's awesome Trisha, way to go. My 20week u/s is on Oct. 3rd so we'll both have fun days. Glad everything worked out so good for you. 13 more! Wow that's awesome. You'll have a whole gaggle of kids soon. Leslie

Old 09-14-05, 08:44 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Trisha that is Awesome news glad to hear everything is good and healthy. Keep us posted on the Oct. 3rd appt. I thank you for thinking of me, I will let you know how it goes today. So we are allowed to fly if everything is ok, right? I am suppose to go out of town next Friday and I am hoping that I can go, does anyone see a problem with this? Going to NH, I live in FL....I hear the leaves will be changing by then, at least I am hoping....since we don't have the season thing down here.

Old 09-14-05, 09:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

JagsAli...good news and bad news....I'm sure they will let you fly next week, so don't even worry about it. The bad news is I live 40 min from New Hampsire and the leaves are not changing yet. It has been so hot so far this fall that the trees still think it's summer

Usually don't change until October. Have fun anyway. Where are you going (town)? Missy

Old 09-14-05, 09:46 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Missy at least I won't have to cancel my ticket. We are going to Antrim I hope I spelled that correctly. My DH has a brother that lives in Keene NH as well which is about 35 minutes away from where we are going. He also has family in MA. Bummer about the leaves, I guess it has been really HOT everywhere huh? It is suppose to be 95 here today. yuck. How is the weather during the day and night there? That is cool I hope that you know abouts where we are going wouldn't that be cool if I was coming close to where you were maybe I could meet you. We are coming up there Friday and will leave Monday, short trip I know but like I said he has alot of family up there. Thanks again for the info.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools