Baby Corner

Old 09-27-05, 06:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. It has been a long road but after you see that flutter of beats of the heart it is all worth it and all that you have been thru disappears. StacyLynn when is your transfer? 3 day? Yeah I think men can being scaredy cats, but I would have taken 2, dh already has two grown, so I think it was more of a relief that way. Bonnie-good luck to you in November. Hope that you pass you next exam so that you are not stressing I think that helps and since you have already been thru it before it will be less stressfull too that way. Good luck to you I am sure that you will be positive before Christmas. FET I hear work really good. I will be praying for you. Leslie I can't believe it has been 5 months already, I know that she can hear your voice so talk away to her, I bet you can't wait to feel her moving around, won't be long. Celia good luck to you...I guess your little miracle will be here in about a month!!! wow, how exciting, yeah it was nice to see those flutter of bumps...like that.

Everyone have a great evening. I will let you know how the next one goes, it was just nice to see the little peanut.

Old 09-27-05, 06:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Congratulations on the great ultrasound Ali.....I'm so glad you got to see your little miracle. The 1st ultrasound is really fun (actually they all are). My family makes fun of me because I cry at every ultrasound (can't help it). It's just so amazing to see how much they grow in between. Can't wait to hear how the next one goes. Take care of yourself.

Old 09-28-05, 09:27 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thanks Missy-yeah it was emotional but I was sooooo happy I could not cry....maybe as I see the peanut grow! can't wait very excited. You just have double the hormones so tell your family to lay off, hehehehe. I think it is sweet, I cry at stupid stuff and I can't cry when I see my peanut I am messed up. I did cry when my Aunt was congratulating me yesterday....I could not stop.

Old 09-28-05, 08:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

That's great, I am so happy for you, you are so blessed to have seen the heartbeat of your little bean. That's so amazing. I'm happy you had an enjoyable trip and wereable to share the good news. Sonds like everything is great w/ your little one. I am well, My due date is 15 May, so we are really close, After I have the ultrasound we may be closer, praying for a heartbeat also. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months.

Old 09-29-05, 10:24 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Congratualtions on your first ultrasound. And to think, in another week or so you will be just another pregnant lady. ("just" - hah!) I'm so happy for you....
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools