Old 02-02-04, 04:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Name and Age 30 years old
Location Eastern seaboard!
DH, DP, SO or single? DH

How long have you been TTC via DI? / how many tries? ttc for a while now(not really sure) on my third cycle of DIUI
TTC issues? Well none untill recently I've been having really long cycles for some reason
Current Protocol? clomid and hcg

Anything else you would like to share? not really!

Old 02-02-04, 05:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Cathy, age 31
Atlantic Canada
DH 35, married 6 years

TTC 3 years, DH diagnosed azoospermia 2 years ago. One cycle DIUI, 5 cycles home ICI. All BFNs, but not giving up yet!

Old 02-02-04, 07:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Name Casey, 39
Location Washington State
DH, DP, SO or single? DP

How long have you been TTC via DI? / how many tries? We started TCC baby #2 in December of 2003. We are starting our 3rd cycle.
TTC issues? None - at least, not that I know of at this point.
Current Protocol? We're TCC at home.

We are blessed with a 21 month old son and are in the process of TCC baby #2. We are doing inseminations at home and hopefully, it will work like it did with our first child.

Old 02-03-04, 05:45 AM
Waiting for that BFP!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Name: Marie
DH, DP, SO or single?: DH
How long have you been TTC via DI? / how many tries?: On my first 2ww since m/c in october 2003.
TTC issues?: None on my part.
Current Protocol?: TTC at home.

We have been ttc in total now for 4.6 years. We lost our baby, Charlie, in October 2003 and have switched donors as our last donor had a genetic gene flaw which had a 50/50 chance of affecting other babies.

Old 02-03-04, 12:22 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Trisha - 33 (in 3 weeks)
California
DH Nick 34

How long have you been TTC via DI? / how many tries? We began TTC in 1996, we both did all the tests, DH was diagnosed with azoospermia in 1997 and my tests showed nothing wrong, although my hormones were not high enough each cycle to show a complete ovulation (egg not popping every cycle)! Discussed DI but DH took forever to decide to go ahead. Our closest friends gave birth to their son in 1999 and DH realized he wanted kids and would do anything to have them. We were able to get photo matched to our donor and we got pregnant on the first try in February 2001. Taylor Renee arrived in October that year. Every one thinks she looks like DH

TTC issues? DH has azoospermia, I take seraphine (sp?) to insure ovulation (with egg).
Current Protocol? We are now in negotiation for our second child (DH is stalling again

??enough love/time/money??). Our donor is still available so we'll have full siblings. I hope to get pregnant this summer for an Spring 2005 baby. I have got it so planned out that I think I scared DH.
Anything else you would like to share? I love TBC and can't wait to share my TTC, PG and birth adventures. I didn't come here until after Taylor was born. I enjoy this forum so much. I hope all the best for those who continue to struggle with TTC, pray your dreams come true and know that this is the best place to come for support. All the ladies are great here, it's like having a second family.

Last edited by TSLeer; 03-17-04 at 11:59 AM.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools