Old 07-19-04, 12:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default ROLL CALL

hello! I am Christy (26)

DH Azoospermia

We are in Illinois and have been married 4 years!
This month is our 3rd attempt at DI IUI's .... I am in the 2ww holding pattern right now and promising myself that I will not test early...

Hopefully it won't be much longer!!

Old 07-20-04, 02:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Name and Age Leah 31
Location Florida
DH, DP, SO or single? married

How long have you been TTC via DI? / how many tries? tried for almost 10 yrs before we concieved our 3 yr old twins via DI on first cycle IUI using 100mg clomid and hcg, monitored by u/s, one blocked fallopian tube
TTC issues? dh is sterile from mumps and I have one blocked fallopian tube
Current Protocol? 100mg clomid, home insemintaion ICI opk

Anything else you would like to share? I used to be a member here when I concieved the twins, some names I recognize some are new to me. I concieved the same cycle Dana concieved Ruby.

Old 07-20-04, 06:45 PM
We're having another baby

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Me - 38 DH 39
BC Canada

Our daughter was conceived on our 2nd attempt at DIUI..

We are going to try for our second baby September/October depending on when my cycle is. No real issues here. My cycle has been very weird since giving birth. I finally felt the tugging on my left side indicating that I have OV as well as all the EWCM that showed up.
No protocol so far. I have to go in for some bloodwork as soon as AF shows up, then we will be on our way.

I want to wish all of you who are trying lots of baby dust. I hope we are as lucky with our first baby as we will be with our second.

Puppy9

Old 07-21-04, 03:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Hi Ladies

Single Mom by Choice
Past Attempts: 4 IUIs w/clomid
Future: Home insem's-all natural

I haven't tried since last year because I had several abnormal pap smears. I'm all clear now so I'm back trying again. My insurance has changed, so I have to do ICI's at home.

Looking forward to doing my 1st attempt at home insem's in September. Will be ordering from either Northwest Andrology or California Cryobank. I'm excited because I think it will feel more personal doing them at home. Hope we all have success soon. I don't write often, but lurk and read almost everyday. This board is a great source of support.

Old 09-08-04, 04:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default My "stuff"

Angel, 28
Texas
DH-38-We've been married five years!!!

How long have you been TTC via DI? We tried four home Intravaginal inseminations with anonymous donor sperm and are now waiting to have a Laparascopy done to remove any return endo. Then we'll proceed with IUI w/clomid and hcg trigger via anonymous donor sperm and the RE.

TTC issues? Severe Male Factor and some minor endo on the Female side
Current Protocol? IUI w/clomid and hcg trigger starting in November (hopefully!!!)

Anything else you would like to share? We have a DS that was born on 6-18-2003. He is everything we dreamed of and more. My advice to all of those on the crazy roller coaster of infertility is to remain on it as long as you can because in the end your baby will make it all worthwhile. Keep your faith!!!! We did and four years later we were shocked to conceive on our own. Good Luck to all of us in our journies!!!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools