Baby Corner

Old 10-06-05, 04:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default 2ww'rs

Stacey-Lynn and Dianelynn- Hope you two are relaxing and having fun! I will be off-line over the weekend, but wanted you both to know I'd be thinking BFP thoughts for you!!! Next week will be an ecxiting news week!

Old 10-06-05, 07:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thank you Bonnie! I'm hanging in there and "trying" not to obsess - yet wondering "why aren't I seeing any implantation bleeding?!" Yikes, I'm a freak. I'm excited for Monday to come, yet scared to death for it to come. I decided that I'm not going to have them call me at work this time. I want them to leave a message on my machine at home, then me and dh can listen to it together. In case it's bad news and I start crying, I can cry alone. I freaked everyone out at work last time, they didn't know what to do for me - except some of them cried with me. Jeez, I'm starting to tear up just remembering. I've been SOOOO moody and cranky. I just start crying sometimes for no reason. Oh well, such is the 2ww!

So Diane, How are you doing?!?!

Old 10-06-05, 08:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Stacylynn, I didn't have any bleeding at all. I can't wait for Monday to find out. Tell us right away! L

Old 10-07-05, 12:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I also had no implantation bleeding.

Good Luck

Old 10-07-05, 10:16 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

StacyLynn-
I had no implatation bleeding either, thought for sure it did not work since last time I did. Hang in there girl you are almost there. That is a good idea to not get the call at work, it is a horrible way to find out. Being w/ Dh sounds like the thing to do. How is the cramping?
We are here for you too. Try to have a good, relaxing weekend...no evil Pee sticks yet, right?
Allison
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools