Baby Corner

Old 10-28-05, 11:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

My girl is always about 140. I don't think I really believe the myth though. Are you going to find out? Dh said he didn't care but there was NO way I could lay around here day after day not knowing. I got my first shower gift today, pink bedding! It's so cute! Leslie

Old 10-29-05, 08:29 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That's so great Leslie....I can't wait to get baby gifts

My mom has gotten me a few things (but I made her stop until December). I felt like it was still too early

I also got knitted socks from a friend that are soooooo sweet. The socks are tiny but I still think they are going to be huge on the babies. I had a doc. appoint. yesterday and I have gained a total of 16 pounds. I thought it would be much more because I really look and feel like I have gained alot more than that. Doc. said it was right inline where I should be. I am also a definate scheduled c-section. He hasn't set the date yet, but he said probably the 1st week in March. He said no way will he let me deliver vaginally with the surgery I have had on my uterus. Glad to know one way or the other. He said most likely I will go into labor before then because of it being twins. If that is the case, it will just turn into an unscheduled c-section

Old 10-31-05, 11:48 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sounds good Missy. I have no idea when I'm going to have this little baby. I made the 24 week mark, which is huge. She would have at least a chance to survive if I had her now. I have NO plans of that but you never know.... I tried to watch nipntuck last night but I don't get FX in the can so I can't watch it. I'll have to wait for the DVD. So I haven't been able to get on this site for the last couple days. I'm anxious to hear about Celia's delivery. My girlfriend had a baby boy, 9 pounds on Wed. night at home. She ended up a couple of rooms down from me for loss of blood. Her baby was so big her uterus wouldn't contract back down. She was only here a few hours. Her baby is so cute! He came out with fat rolls.

So cute. Cole Raven is his name. 16 pounds MISSY!!! Good lord girl, you made it sound like you were some kind of whale. I'm at about 30 pounds. YIKES! Oh well. How you doin' Diane?? Leslie

Old 10-31-05, 01:17 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

hi girls. i am ok i guess. the last week has been bad, after 5 pm i get really sick and dry heave all night. so much for my doc saying i would not be sick if i was not already. i am definitely gonna find out the sex, we are too impatient to not. everyone i talk to believes in the heart beat theory, so we have to wait till january to see. leslie, are you leaving the hospital soon?
diane

Old 10-31-05, 04:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Leslie-wow you are 24 weeks now...time flies, for us more I am sure. Like Diane says how much longer will you be in the can? Will you be out for Turkey Day? Been thinking about you and just hope that things continue to be good for you and your little angel.

Diane sorry to hear about the sickness! So are you just not eating at night or what? Hopefully soon you will be out of that? Hope you are doing well otherwise.

Take care.
Allison
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools