Baby Corner

Old 08-12-05, 06:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Smile 6dpo and hanging in there!!!!

Ok I'm lying going slowly nuts here lol, what is it about the sensible, educated, normal part of your brain that converts into an emotional mad goo about 6dpo???? I know if I pee on the stick at 6dpo it will be negative but why does it take me all my time not to do it! My friends are no better one of them asked me yesterday if I was feeling anything yet EH!!! what yeah cause if I was pregnant baby would be kicking at 6dpo

My goodness I cant believe it is DIUI #11 here, in a way I am going to be glad to hit the magic 12 we are entitled to with our health care system and move to IVF, to say I want to move this game up a gear is grossly under estimating!!

On the really good side I am now 164 lbs lighter only 5 lbs to go to goal!!!! Cant quite believe it I am a true believer in what doesnt break you makes you a better person and really my dh infertility forced me into a position where I had to face my weight issues and do something about it in fact in the long term at 370 lbsI was a diagnosis my dh infertility may have saved my life!!! Spooky thought!

Ok philosophy session over for the day I'm off to stare at my nipples for a while sure I saw a blue vein in a place never seen before honest I did

Ruthx

Old 08-13-05, 09:58 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thinking only positive thoughts for you girl!!!

CONGRATS again on the weight loss ~ I can truly tell you I know how wonderful it is to achieve weight goals!!!

Old 08-14-05, 12:21 AM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hang in there Ruth!! I hope that you are rewarded at the end of your wait!!

I echo congrats on the weight loss... that is just amazing!!!

Old 08-15-05, 05:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thinking of you Ruth, keeping

and

you make it through the 2ww with wonderful news.

Old 08-15-05, 09:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Ruth! I'm only 2 DPO and had to fight off the urge to POAS. Not sure what makes us want to so badly! Hang in there! You will make it!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools