Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Acupuncture

Reply Post New Topic

• WestiesMA WestiesMA's Avatar 10-01-05 | 01:55 PM
  • I found another group for women TTCing with high FSH, and many of them mentioned that they were doing acupuncture. I went to an acupuncturist back when I was TTCing Matthew, but they would not treat me because I was too fat. Have any of you done acupuncture, and have they ever limited who they would treat? Should I try and find an acupuncturist?
  • AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 10-01-05 | 06:56 PM
  • I have used acupuncture at different points in my life for different things (quitting smoking, TTC issues, pain management, weight loss) and it never worked for me..not even remotely..

I was never denied treatment cause of my weight though...

Sounds odd...

• :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 10-06-05 | 03:55 AM
  • I would definitely try accupunture AND massage. FIND ONE NOW.

• glinda glinda's Avatar 10-06-05 | 11:46 PM
  • Here is the website for my acupuncture dr, Mike Berkley.

There is alot of information on his site. My suggestion is to call him. (According to the calendar on the site, I think he now only works Tuesdays and Thursdays.) He's very involved with RESOLVE. Tell him you're a friend of Faith's and she thought that he could recommend an infertility acupuncture dr in your area of the world.

I can't believe that any decent acupuncture dr would comment on your weight. That is BS. I also did reflexology massages. There are certain areas on your feet which effect fertility. It may a whole lot of hooey but it certainly felt great and was very relaxing.