Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments AF just showed up our ttc days are over.

AF just showed up our ttc days are over.

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-08-06, 05:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Unhappy AF just showed up our ttc days are over.

Well aint that the way pee on a stick (which was a BFN) and AF arrives and yes trust me Ive tried to convince myself it is just late implantation but its not I have fresh red full flow AF and cramps from hell!! I will keep on with my progesterone suppositories till Beta on Sunday but it is pointless.

We are really really gutted but relieved in a way it was our final treatment and relieved it is all over at last and I can get off the IF rollercoaster. We have tried everything and all it has given us is a sniff of pregnancy and then devastation.

My sister has been amazing mid her own pregnancy she has been an angel and is chatting away to me about our move to the usa and how much she cant wait for us to come. She is also telling me all about her plans to be our surrogate, she has had councelling, she has sourced a sperm bank which will ship to her house and got her gynae doc to agree to sign the form for the bank to release the sperm for her use. She has found a cheap ovulation stick site and is busy apologising she cant do it for us sooner than next August because she is pregnant already!!!!! What a wonderful person she is truly I know you all can appreciate what her offer means to us it means hope, a future, our family. My mum and dad and whole extended family are all behind us in the surrogacy plans and understand what we are doing, I feel so loved and cared for by my family and that means the world.

Ruthx

Old 08-08-06, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I am so sorry! many hugs to you!

Old 08-08-06, 09:35 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Your sister sounds like an amazing person! I wish you luck and hopefully you'll be able to hold your own baby in April 2008!

Old 08-08-06, 09:37 PM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I'm so sorry Ruth. I hope that while this door closes your next door to motherhood opens.

Your sister sounds like a godsend! I hope the time flies for you and DH.

Old 08-08-06, 11:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Rachel said it perfectly. I wish you the best and hope that your journey to being a mommy is swift and painless from here on out.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools