Baby Corner

Old 08-09-06, 04:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I didn't go to the same clinic as Missy. Stacy now goes to the same place I went. My crappy insurance company which covered IVF under duress had a higher cutoff (15) than your clinic. The best clinics in the country i.e. Cornell, NYU would not have said no to you.

I definitely think you should go for it. And if it doesn't work out, you've been blessed with an amazing friend, Missy, who will make sure another dream comes true for you.

Old 08-09-06, 07:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Faith, I'm going to talk to dh tonight about. I want to go for it! 15!

Old 08-09-06, 07:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh, another question. I haven't gotten the lady yet. When will that usually happen? Can they do the fsh if I don't have it yet?

Old 08-09-06, 11:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

FSH used to predict fertility is best on cd 2-4. What i've been reading says though it's a good predictor, it's not absolutely definative in every case. In other words, your #'s may be high and your eggs o.k., or they may be low and just awful. I think they can bring on AF and do the test that way, but not sure. Good luck!!

Old 08-10-06, 03:42 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeim
Oh, another question. I haven't gotten the lady yet. When will that usually happen? Can they do the fsh if I don't have it yet?

hasn't reappeared here yet either, if you find out any info I'd be really interested as we're still thinking about timings of trying again.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools