Baby Corner

Old 12-31-04, 09:14 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Alicia.....

I got your note about the BFN. I'm so sorry. And the answer is yes to your question.....due to short cycles (26 days), I have gotten 2 negatives in a month.

It will happen for you, Alicia.

Here's to a successful 2005!

Old 12-31-04, 09:24 AM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks.

I am seriously thinking about giving up. I just don't feel like I can handle it anymore. It's sad to think that I am exactly where I was ten years ago...

Old 12-31-04, 09:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I don't believe you're in the same place you were 10 years ago. Were you doing IUIs with donor sperm 10 years ago? I don't think so. It just took you awhile to get to this point. You had a chem pg in August. That tells me something is working inside you.

I don't know what type of testing you have had. I do think you should delve further into the situation. Have you been tested for Natural Killer cells? Have you done the whole immune panel of tests? Alot of women, once they find the problem, get pg with the proper treatment.

There IS hope. That's all any of us have. You hold onto that. Without hope, we'd all be lost. Don't you give up.

Old 12-31-04, 12:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Alicia--
Don't you DARE give up. I know how hard it is, trust me. They said if it doesn't happen in 6 tries, then it probably won't happen. Well I got pg on my 7th try. It is such a horrible rollercoaster and when you feel like giving up you come here and get a pep talk. I'm sorry that you got a BFN. I know it is tough to be on a board when there is a lot of good news for a lot of people but you. Trust me that has been this year for me. But it also gives hope that this does work...eventually.

Maybe you should switch up your protocol or even try accupuncture. I can honestly say that I think accupuncture is what sealed the deal for me. It helped me relax and the phisiological difference it made was amazing.

I'm NOT giving up on you, sister!!! You still have insurance coverage and this will work for you. I know that you definitely need some time to be upset and sad and pi$$ed, but then dust yourself off and know that you will get pg SOON.

I'm rooting for you BIG TIME.

Old 12-31-04, 03:20 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools