is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Unhappy another BFN :(

Well, here is my sad update:
I had my Frozen Embryo Transfer on Feb. 17th and it turned out to be a

I had had my hopes up too because AF was late and she's never late. I guess the stress made me late.

I was wonder if my linning was too thin. They measured it at 7mm a couple days before I ovulated. Does that sound like a normal thickness?

Anyways, long story short, it didn't work.

We are heart broken.

We are going to take a break for a little while and just try naturally.

I think we will try another FET again in the summer after we settle into our new house.
We now have 3 frozen embryos left. I think next time we will put in 2 embryos to increase our chances.
Thanks for listening ladies

Take care, Good luck to you all

Old 03-05-05, 10:26 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am so sorry Mary-Ellen.

I have no words to make you feel better, I can't even say I know what you're going through because I haven't gone through it yet myself. But I do know the desperation of wanting that BFP, and it is heartbreaking not to get it. Please take care of yourselves until you're ready to try again.

Old 03-06-05, 03:05 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm very sorry for the BFN. However, I do want to reassure you that your lining was fine. My clinic prefers a minimum of a 8 mm lining before transfer. Due to personal time constraints, I did my transfer when my lining was 7 mm. I felt in my gut that my lining would get thicker once I started taking progesterone. When I had my lining check 5 dpt, it was only 8 or 9mm but it did the trick.

It's not a bad idea to take a break so your body can rest. It sounds like you have alot to do the next few months.

Wishing you success this summer!

Old 03-09-05, 09:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sorry about your negative Mary-Ellen. Better luck with your last 3 frosties.
JB
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools