Baby Corner

Old 10-08-05, 06:49 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

O.k. Leslie......I didn't want you to suffer on bedrest alone, so I thought I'd join you. We've been through all the other steps together, so why not this too. I was hospitalized yesterday with severe abdominal cramping. They did an ultrasound and found a small tear in baby B's placenta. of course they said don't worry (yeah right). I am on strict bedrest until tuesday when they will do another ultrasound to see if the tear has changed in size. I'm scared to death for my babies. I didn't have to stay in the hospital...thank goodness, but I have to be good. On the flip side, baby B showed us his penis

Yup, we are having a boy. They tried to see baby A also, but it wouldn't open it's legs

So, we are definately adding Maxwell James to our family (Ma

. Hope your time in jail is going fast and you aren't suffering too much. Take care. Missy

Old 10-08-05, 07:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh crap Missy, I wondered why we hadn't heard from you. I agree! Don't worry, it seems like placenta tears aren't that uncommon. You better not be like me though, sneaking in a load of laundry here, a dishwasher emptying there. You just have to LAY there!! A boy! Oh boy. Maybe the other is a boy too. Our little miss is no lady, she just opened wide for all to check her out. As far as I go, well hmmm, waited on hand and foot, great food whenever I want, all my friends bringing me presents and sitting with me for hours, no work at all!, shopping on-line, movies, knitting....etc.. Come to think of it, it's not that bad! If you get stuck in the joint we'll have to start a chat. I get really excited when someone posts something new here or I get an actual email. It's like the highlight of that hour. Really, it's not so bad. Leslie PS I get a massage on Tuesday, just have to find someone to do mani/pedis now!

Old 10-08-05, 08:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Ack Missy I'm so sorry to hear you're on bedrest too now

Thinking of you... I'm sure all will be well come Tuesday

Congrats on BabyB being a

Hopefully BabyA will reveal all for you come Tuesday

Leslie I'm so glad you've got such wonderful support around you! Enjoy the massage! I've had two in the last fortnight and they were Wonderful!!

Old 10-09-05, 03:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well aren't you the spoiled one Celia?? Just kidding. It's high time for spoilage! I think I'll start a new thread. Bedgirls! L
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools