Baby Corner

Old 12-11-06, 01:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Back to ttc #3

Hello!

It's great to see some former cycle buddies ttc siblings! Wishing you quick success of course.

I've been sitting on the fence for a year about ttc another DI child, but decided to see an RE at another clinic near me.

He was rather nonchalant about my tx. (suggested NON-medicated DIUI using OPK for timing.) I said I wanted to use gonal f and an HCG shot for timing, as that is how I conceived my last child.

The upshot was that I am feeling rather excited about the chance of another child (love mine to BITS!), so that answered my question about whether I wanted to do this or not. I was hoping to meet "Mr. Right', but..........

The good news is that everything looks as good as it did three years ago and I still have a 5-10% chance per cycle of a live child. The thought of m/cing again make me anxious, but nothing I can do about preventing that.

It looks like I will have my first injectible (gonal f) cycle around Feb 4th or so. Anyone else starting in the new year?

Dana Single
Angels Grace, Tessa and * * (2000-2003)
dd 5 and dd 2
ttc #3 Feb 07

(PS Now there is no single parenting board---where are single parents posting?)

Last edited by DanaSingle; 12-11-06 at 01:20 AM.

Old 12-11-06, 10:31 AM
CL & Perpetual Pollyanna

Thanked 24 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

HI Dana! How exciting for you, I hope everything goes smoothly.

Old 12-11-06, 05:34 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Glad to see you back - hoping success finds you quickly this time round again!!!

Old 12-11-06, 09:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi Dana. I think it's great that you want another child. Don't think about the possibility of a m/c. Just focus on the prize.

Alot of the boards were removed so there is no single parent board anymore. You can probably start a thread under the general parenting board and give a shout to all us single ladies.

Nice to see you again

Old 12-13-06, 08:44 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Great to see you back!!! That is exciting you are going for #3. I know what you mean about being scared of another m/c but I agree with Glinda - keep your eye on the prize.

Good luck - can't wait to hear about your next BFP!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools