Baby Corner

Old 07-18-06, 03:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%
Default back from u/s & b/w

O.K., so my memory is better than I give it credit. Turns out i was right about no chance for iui today. Thank goodness since DH is 4 hrs away and not getting back til 9:00 p.m.

Anyway, preliminary #'s are in. Drumroll please......... Left ovarie 1 follicle measuring 19 and ready to pop. Another folli at 9, and 5 others under 6. Right ovary about 6 follies to tiny to bother with. Yipeee!! I'm very exicted, looks like we've got the meds perfect for a shot at a singleton. We'll get further instructions with b/w results this afternoon. Then I'll know if I'm going to be giving myself a shot in the tummy or not. Yuck!

One more thing, I love my new RE's office. They have a big TV monitor mounted up high so you can see the whole u/s. Really cool!

Old 07-18-06, 04:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

on the TV...I'm always craning my neck around to try and see the US

Sounds like your folly growth is good!

Old 07-18-06, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

awesome!!!

to you!

Old 07-18-06, 04:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Update!!!

Nurse just called with b/w and instructions.
Estrogen: 93
FSH: 7.6
Progesterone: .06

I'll have to check and see what those #'s mean, I can't remember.

I get to give myself a shot first thing tommorrow a.m., then go in for the IUI Thursday at 2:00. EEeikkk! I can't believe we're actually here.

I don't know whether to be excited or sick with nerves. Kinda have that feeling like I should run around the house doing some strange wiggly dance laughing like a mad woman.

Old 07-18-06, 05:50 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Looks excellent!!!

I get a good feeling for you. Let us know how the IUI goes.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools