Baby Corner

Old 06-06-05, 06:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default bad news

Hi everyone, I had my second HCG test today and it dropped to 34. It looks like I am having a miscarriage. I go back in the morning for more bloodwork to make sure. I am so shocked and not sure where to go from here. We will take another break before we make a decision. We are out of Embryos so we will have to do another stim cycle. UGH!!!!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Leslie and Stacey I am hopeful for you. I know things will work out well for you both. Leslie the Pam Anderson boobs are a good sign. Love you all for the support.

Alicia

Old 06-06-05, 06:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh that's awful. I've been so happy for you. Well you never know, maybe they made a mistake. You tell those babies to hang tight! Miracles do happen you know. I'm out of embryos too and out of $$ to do anymore so this is it for me. Well see what is meant to be I guess. Glad for the boobs though. I'm going to go show them off to my girlfriends tonight at dinner. Hang tough Alicia, you never know......Remember the girl, I can't remember her name but the same thing happened to her and she got all sad then found out it was ok after all? She had a mean RE and finally got turned over to her Dr.?? Try and stay positive! Could of been a bad blood draw. Leslie

Old 06-06-05, 06:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Lauraann, that's her name.

Old 06-06-05, 08:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh Alicia, You are just so sweet to think about anyone else during this stressful time. I do so hope that Leslie is right and that things turn around. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 06-06-05, 09:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm so glad that I found this site.....you guys are all so wonderful

very supportive of one another! Hang in there Alicia.....Leslie was right when she was talking about Lauraan and the weird results she was having and now everything is great. Just tell those babies to stick in there

Leslie...what do you mean you feel pg? This soon? What are you feeling? I will be so happy for you when you get a big fat positive in 10 days. I'm starting my meds in 9 days...ugh! I'm excited. Especially reading about all of you guys and quite a few positives recently

I want lots of great quality embies resulting in lots of babies (not too much to ask). Good luck to you also Stacy Lyn

...how much longer for you? Missy
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools