Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

been missing everyone

Reply Post New Topic

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 11-28-05 | 12:56 PM
  • hi everyone. i was on bed rest for week, and missed everyone posting. I have forst real doc appointment tomorrow so hope all is good.

I got up to date on everyone, and am thinking of you all. Leslie, keep up your great attitide. Stay strong for your peanut
    Julie, how has things been over weekend? Did you get meds needed?

Stacy, are you doing better today? what did the clinic say?

Everyone else, hope you had a great thanksgiving, and all is well.
    Diane
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 11-28-05 | 03:34 PM
  • I'm doing good. What's up? Why were you on bedrest? Leslie
  • jjello 11-28-05 | 04:10 PM
  • Diane, welcome back and good luck with your first appointment! Does that mean you're off bedrest now?

Julie
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 11-28-05 | 04:19 PM
  • Hello, they put me on bedrest for a week because of the amount I was bleeding last MOnday night. They never gave me a reason for the bleeding, except my progesterone was low so I ma back on it till who knows when. I am off bedrest and will see what my doc says tomorrow. I hope i like her, tomorrow is the first day i meet her. So thats about it over here, still not eating anything and keep losing weight, hate that I cannot eat what i crave. good thing I started out a heffer, or I may be worried about losing weight. I could spare another 15 pounds as long as the baby is ok. oH well, i am praying for some good news on this site, its been kinda dreadful lately. I need good news!

Diane
  • StacyLynn 11-28-05 | 04:47 PM
  • Diane! You ARE the good news, silly!! Duh, you're pg! So the rest of us have hope. But I am sorry you've been on bed rest that had to stink, and about the bleeding. Maybe your new Ob/Gyn will have some insight, I hope you like her.

Talk about a heffer? Girl I've been eating up a storm! I decided if this doesn't work I'm totally joining Lucille Roberts cause it's bad. Beyond being depressed about not getting pg I'm depressed about getting so FAT! And you're going in the opposite direction, go figure?!

Anyway, I'm glad you're back and can't wait to hear about your appt.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work