Baby Corner

Old 11-28-05, 03:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane, I hope you get great news...sounds like you are in good hands. I hope your appetite returns soon, although at least you won't have to worry about gaining too much

Old 11-28-05, 04:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane-
Glad to hear that you are feeling better, I am guessing the bleeding stopped? Let us know what the drs. says tomorrow, I am sure they will look for the heartbeat, you are 10 weeks? Take care and I am the hefer eating for ya! I could have spare 20 lbs before getting pg, oh well, it will definately have to wait now.

Old 11-29-05, 06:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane good luck with the appt, am sure it will go well. hope the bleeding has stopped. Don't worry too much about not being able to keep food down - I was the same but Katie did just fine, every check on her confirmed so - babies will take all they need from you, so it's just us that suffer / get to feel lousy

Old 11-30-05, 11:24 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

hello, i had my appointment yesterday and everything was fine. I was taken off the progesterone again, and hopefully things work out, she had no reason for bleeding, and said that your placenta ay 11 plus weeks makes enough progesterone. So thats that. Hopefully I will feel better soon. She did tell me that I have lost 16 pounds total since I started the IVF process back in August. I was shocked! It definitely was not in my boobs thats for sure! These babies are getting hard to carry around! {The boobs that is}. She told me I only need to gain 15 pounds. Yeah right, i know people who gain 50-80- and I an told 15. I hope I never get my appetitie back if thats the case.
I guess thats what happens if you start out heavy. So that about it for me till December 29th. Then she said at 16 weeks we can find out sex. THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!!. Hopefully in the next few weeks we get some BFP'a around here.

Anyone watch Nip tuck last night?

Diane

Old 11-30-05, 11:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane I'm so happy for you!!!

That's all such good news, especially no more PIO shots. Did she mean gain back the 15 you already lost or an additional 15 which would be 30? Because if she only means 15 total you're getting jipped!

lol Well I know you'll be able to do whatever is best for that little bean. How exciting.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools